Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Glimpse of what's to Come

As some of my friends know I was never one into blogging. I never really understood the fascination or the point of it. This was before I moved to a new city, started a new job, and found myself so full of new insights that I realized the attraction that is blogging. Therefore, in order to tell everyone who cares what I've been doing, seeing, and learning; I established this blog.

It will contain various glimpses into my new life. I'll share about my new city, my new job, and new friends I'm making. You'll also have the chance to hear more about what's happening on a personal level and what I've been learning. Hopefully many of you will find this fascinating, interesting, or worthwhile. So please continue to journey with me into this realm of the unknown.

No comments: